Universal Article/Blog/News module
Test yourself: Email Drip vs Email Automation Campaigns
Trying to turn your reader into a regular customer? Email marketing is the best option. It plays a vital role in creating and maintain a healthy customer relationship, which is vital for lead generation and increased conversions.
That being said, your emails have to be top-notch to fulfill these purposes. However, designing an email requires a lot of considerations from IP allocation to using gifs. One such highly considerable factor is the type of campaign. There are a variety of email campaigns suitable for different marketing requirements.
Email drip and email automation campaigns have gained much popularity in recent times and are preferred among many email marketers. In this article, you’ll find out everything about these two types of email campaigns and which one should you choose for your business.
What Is Email Drip?
- Drip campaigns are part of a direct marketing technique aimed at acquiring customers through lead nurturing programs. They are characterized by a series of emails that drive instant responses from the sender and the receiver. Drip emails contain marketing information that the receiver is interested in obtaining.
- These emails are usually pre-written and determine the reply from the reader assisting him with his queries or any other matter of concern. Email drips are usually set in a way to be sent on regular time intervals.
- Email drip campaign intends to develop a direct, instant, and relevant communication between the sender and the buyer to strengthen their bond, improve their involvement, and boost interest. Drip emails offer 80% higher CTRs than individual emails.
- Here are some of the proven perks of email drip to further help you understand their purpose.
- Email drips are super convenient. You only need to design them once and put them on automation. Once configured the system will timely send your email drips without requiring any further efforts from you. However, you must keep a track of their result to ensure their efficiency.
- Email drips make your communication with your customers quite feasible. The customers do not have to wait for your emails and learn the time duration the email drips on their inbox. Moreover, it saves you from designing a new email each time for different customers. Improved communication results in sales-ready leads which significantly improve the chances of sales.
- For improved efficiency, drip emails allow you to manage which email to send and to whom. You can also select the right time to send the emails so you do not lose your precious customers.
- A drip email campaign also works as a welcome email campaign, which makes cost-effective and highly engaging.
- Drip email campaigns help you maintain your subscriber list and ensures that you are sending the emails to the person only. Relevant emails are known to generate 18x more revenue than generic emails.
What Is Email Automation Campaign?
- Email automation campaigns in a very primitive and effective approach of increasing subscribers’ engagement and responsiveness to your emails. This marketing campaign involves sending dynamic emails to specific customers according to their changing behavior. These are sent at specific dates and timeswhich is determined by their purpose.
- This automation campaign allows you to interact more steadily and actively with their customers. The reasons why email automation is popular are.
- Email automation campaigns are mainly based on segmentation as these are specific emails sent to particular customers and the benefits of segmented emails are no more hidden from any of us. Segmented email campaigns have recorded revenues as higher as 7605 over unsegmented campaigns.
- Personalized emails sent through segmentation are known to improve customer relationships. It has the potential to make the receivers appreciateyour concerns and relativity towards them which also encourages them to pay attention to your content.
- With email automation campaigns you can regularly update your readers with new and engaging content and offer them special offers and discounts to make their birthdays and anniversaries even more special and memorable. Automated birthday emails are known to amplify conversion rates by 60% over non-timed emails with similar incentives.
- Email automation also contributes to maximizing lead generation. Businesses that have adopted this campaign have recorded a 451% increase in qualified leads.
Email Drip Vs Email Automation: Which Is Better?
- Email marketing is a very sensitive process, which has a direct impact on your sales. One mistake in sending an email can have a very adverse impact on the sender's reputation. It's better to evaluate both email automation and email drip campaign carefully to finallychoose the method for your marketingcampaign.
- An email drip campaign is a pretty productive option to opt for if you're looking for a cost-effective and affordable way, whereas email automation requires heavy email costs to put the email on a dynamic automated system.
- Email drip is particularly appropriate for short email lists or for those marketers who are in process of exceeding the list, while email automation can be advantageous for long email lists and for those who are struggling with sending all the emails alone.
- Email drip campaign requires less effort and time, whereas, email automation takes time and energy to gather subscribers’ data, personalize the emails, and put them on automation.
- Both are proved to be effective nurturing leadsand are better than regular emailing. You need to correctly evaluate them to find the best one for your campaign.
To choose an appropriate campaign -email drip or email automation, for your marketing strategy it's better to thoroughly examine both. You can take a short test by optimizing both email drip and email automation assessing your business’s needs, this will help you to reach an ultimate decision of what will be efficient for your email marketing.
For the most effective results, you can pick CBT MassEmailSender, eliminates your burden by automating your emails in a skilled and organized way. It reduces your work to up to 50%.