Universal Article/Blog/News module
2 Ways To Grow Your Email List Fast
Have you ever heard the phrase, “the money is in the list”?
Emails are one of the most profitable assets for a business.
Whether you’re a neophyte or a predominantenterprise, the notion of an “email list” has a main rapport with the victory of your marketing campaign. If you want to boostyour email list and procure more subscribers, then you are inthe right place. This article will not only instruct you about what an email list isbut will also elucidate the 2 easiest ways to hoist it.
What’s An Email List?
Your email list is a coalition of subscribers either prospects or site visitors. In comprehensive terms, you add an email address to your list every time you sell to a new client. Or else you have to work on growing your email list.
This brings to the question, “how do you acquire more emails?”Let’s move on and discover ways without swaggering anymore.
How To Grow Email List?
1. Offer Lead Magnets Or Opt-in Incentives
Stimulatingpeople to subscribe by offering them an incentive in a substitute is a great way to upgrade your email lists. Once they find a reason to subscribe, they ultimately will revamp from a site visitor to a subscriber. This can be done with an opt-in form.
- Offering lead magnets like coupons, eBooks, access to online courses, etc., will grow your email lists like an inferno!
- For instance, Neil Patel on his Quick Sprout blog, offers subscribers a leading magnet of access to a free course, which is valued at $300.
- This not only captivatespeople to subscribe as they are getting a course for free but also gives them an opportunity to learn.
- Some bounties of using this opt-in incentive strategy include;
- You don’t have to formulatevarious incentives, just layoutone effective incentive which will be available on all your forms.
- You can offer your incentive anywhereon email signups like opt-in popups, sidebar forms, lead capture top bars, etc. Hence, all the site visitors can see them.
Kinds Of Lead Magnets
When analyzing the lead magnets, a free eBook is the first option that clicks in our mind, as they are easy to build and people also relish them. But the list doesn’t end there; check out the following lead magnets.
- Guide Or Report: It’s the most widespread kind of lead magnet, but that doesn’t mean it’s futile. When formulating a lead magnet, you have to be specific with every buyer's persona. And that’s what a guide/report offer, specificity or, we can say, explicitness! You can clearly show what audience you are targeting and what you are offering to them as an incentive in a guide or report.
- Cheat Sheet/Hand-Out: These are quite distinct from guides or reports as they are short (1-2 page) and are to the point. You can have it in the form of blueprints, checklists, or mind maps. Different brands blur the content of the cheat sheet to build curiosity.
- Toolkit/Resource List:It can be a great lead magnet that is used for the right business and the right audience. It’s a starter kit that gives a synopsis or glossary of what you are offering. For instance, Trello provides its customers with templates in a swap of their contact information.
- Discount/Free Shipping: Discount offers and free shipping can also serve as a big hit to your revenues if you are selling products online. For instance, Code&Quill offers a discount of 10% on their boutique notebooks in turn of customer’s contact information.
Hopefully, this simple guide towards selecting an adequate legal magnet will help you with choosing an appropriate one for your business. Around 50% of the marketers who propose these incentives have reported elevated conversion rates.
2. Undertake Social Proof
To lift your email list, add social proof to your sign-up forms. Social proof serves as a psychological phenomenon where people confirm to the actions of others under the assumption that those actions are reflective of the correct behavior. We can assert, that people are more inclined towards choices and decisions which people before them have made and shared on social media. This technique proves effective in convincing your visitors of your worth.
You can use 6 various social proofs as per your scenario;
Your existing customers can help you convert new visitors into loyal customers. The adequate way to do this is to add reviews of recent purchases. Thus, whenever a customer visits your platform a social proof pops up on the nook of the screen. It encourages visitors to try out your product.
Using the allegationof credible and authoritative experts in your domain is a great way to secure more subscribers. For instance, Nature Made, a health company, uses the evidence that pharmacists have commendedtheir brand's supplements over others.
People love to do what their favorite people do. You can enticepeople to take action by using celebrity endorsements for your product or service.
To get subscribers, many businesses use this social proof on their email signup forms. The number of new signups depends upon the previous signups. Through this, you are explaining the worth of your product.
· People Like You
When you know your target audience, youformulateyour marketing campaign according to it, which makes people feel more valued. It can also encourage them to further share your products or services with their family and friends.
· Stamps Of Consent
Adding an official stamp is an influential way to stimulate conversions. Bill.com, on their contact form, has entailed the stamps of Better Business Bureau and Verisign, which is the sign of security and credential. You can use such stamps to make people feel secure on your site and for your brand's cordiality too.
Boosting the email list is the ultimate requirement of every successful email marketing campaign. Though there are various techniques to grow an email list, two of the most effective ones are mentioned above.Studies have shown that emails knock out every other source of online marketing in terms of ROI. Then marketers, what are you waiting for? Assess these ways, embracethem in your signup emails, and contemplate the abrupt rates of conversions.